Touch is the 4th in a chain of cell WordPress themes from Bonfire Subject Matters and is intended to be used on smartphone and/or pill devices. Set it up as a secondary subject and display it only to cell visitors, or set up a modern WordPress set up; the selection is yours.
Touch may look mild and airy but, as can also be noticed on the options list below, it’s a cell subject matter with quite a lot of options in tow and may also be used for many functions; set up a simple weblog, an optional static entrance page, a slightly gesture-enabled gallery, and even a portfolio. Also integrated is a totally distinctive comment form at the side of a validation-enabled contact shape, plus sliders, shortcodes, ‘install as web app’ functionality and so on, and so on.
TOUCH customer testimonials
You’ll always have our promise of fine toughen that is one thing we’re hugely proud of. But as opposed to taking our word for it, please see under for only a style of the praise folks that’ve purchased this subject matter have kindly sent our method:
Totally tested: iOS, Android, Home Windows Telephone, and pc browsers
Touch is a completely tested subject matter. iPhones and iPads, Android and Home Windows units, even computer browsers. it really works all over. for those who use it as such, it might probably even function as a full-blown pc website.
TOUCH works along your current personal computer subject
‘Touch’ works along your current laptop subject matter and will easily be shown on your cell and/or pill visitors best. To get a first hand take a look at the theme, discuss with the live demo website online here.
Contact-enabled gallery: Swipe, pinch and zoom
‘Contact’ comes with a personalized model of PhotoSwipe, the preferred contact-enabled gallery device, which integrates absolutely seamlessly with WordPress. Let your visitors swipe, pinch and zoom their manner via your images!
Subject Matter features:
- distinctive and super clean design
- 2-stage accordion menu
- back, name, email buttons in the header
- ‘install as internet app’ capability on iOS (with install recommended, splash monitors + icons!)
- built-in share buttons for Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (no setup necessary!)
- in a position for translation/localization (.mo, .po information included)
- examined on several browsers throughout multiple running methods and gadgets (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, iOS, Android, Home Windows Telephone)
- an overly distinctive, subtly lively comment form
- touch shape with validation
- a fully responsive liquid layout that works superbly on laptop, tablets and smartphones (everything from paperwork and fields to menus and embedded content is routinely resized to verify your web site looks its highest on no matter what tool and resolution it’s being viewed on)
- absolutely retina-in a position
- beautiful and refined use of CSS3 and jQuery animations
- comprises issues for two different slider plugins
- contact-enabled gallery (customized PhotoSwipe)
- a couple of page templates taking into account formatting of content material (no name, focused title, again button, and combinations thereof)
- a ton of extremely customizable shortcodes (alerts, dividers, buttons etc).. ..plus shortcodes for YouTube, Vimeo, USTREAM, DailyMotion, Blip.tv.. .. and shortcodes for easily striking content material in columns (textual content, photographs, besides as video)
- custom history software enabled; modification the subject matter’s background color/image in seconds (a dozen historical past images incorporated)
- intensive documentation
- PSD integrated
- ready-to-edit child theme integrated
UpdatesUPDATE 1.6 - the menu button is now much more reactive on contact gadgets UPDATE 1.5 - in preference to handiest being available on the entrance page, the search function is now integrated into the menubar and is quickly accessible from all posts and pages (as is the case with the 'back', 'name' and 'e-mail' buttons despite the fact that, the 'seek' button too can also be removed should you so desire). UPDATE 1.4 - Addressed potential iOS 7 icon display factor REPLACE 1.3 - Addressed conceivable WordPress 3.6 menu incompatibility REPLACE 1.2 - Brought 'set up as webapp' functionality for iOS --- Delivered 'install as webapp' item to documentation - In A Position-to-edit child subject now integrated - Up To Date primary menu (an opened menu with sub pieces can now be closed individually) UPDATE 1.1 - Updated main menu; an opened menu with sub items is now closed as some other is opened.
you may also even be concerned with our Vibrant cell topic:
More from BonfireConsider having a take a look at our complete ThemeForest portfolio.
We also create WordPress plugins; visit our CodeCanyon portfolio.