mobiTheme is a cellular theme for WordPress. it may well be used both as a standalone weblog OR in conjuction with one in every of the many plugins that supply subject switching in line with the customers platform (See FAQ ’s for more information). Even Supposing compact in design, this topic offers all the options to the user that a standard WordPress blog topic has to supply, in different phrases it doesn’t cripple the customers surfing revel in through hiding archives and categories variety and other browsing choices.
The mobiTheme WordPress topic can run directly out of the field with no plugin’s required to get it up and operating. There are inbuilt widgets and a widget ready house to allow for greater expansion. The constructed-in twitter widget caches your twitter RSS feed and most effective refreshes every 60 mins to bypass the twitter API call prohibit and to assist keep your weblog running briefly and smoothly on every and each web page load.
be happy to read over the FAQ ’s as i’m updating these almost on a daily basis with questions from the comments segment to make it more uncomplicated for some to get solutions.
mobiTheme Features Come With:
- WP Nav Menu Strengthen (Only For WP versions 3.0 +)
- Unlimited subject matter color, link and hover options using a colour picker
- Built-in Twitter feed with caching system to bypass API limit
- inbuilt contemporary posts widget
- inbuilt pagination
- Favicon and Apple Contact icon upload
- Mounted (pixel primarily based) width structure OR ONE HUNDRED % liquid format choice.
- Widget ready
- Collapsible search form for web site extensive get admission to
- Collapsible navigation menu for web site wide access
- Enable or disable – Twitter feed, latest posts and/or social networking icons
- Custom brand URL
- Attractive lively home web page tabs
- Social networking implementation
- an effortless, yet tough topic options panel permitting you to take control of the features discussed above
- Includes PSD files of parts for simple amendment
- Works with WPMU !
- 23/09/2010 – Multiple CSS trojan horse fixes
- 06/09/2010 – Brought comment form validation